Tuesday, August 30, 2005

TRT Dives

You wait for ages then all of a sudden two come along! Well that's how it was on Bank Holiday Monday (29/8/05) when TWO dives were made on the TRT! After all the false starts / near misses some dives have been done! Whey hey - hang out the bunting! And if that was not enough the divers reported DOLPHINS on the site / wreck (I kid you not!) The sighting has been reported to the Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society and should (we hope appear at some stage on their website :-


A full report from the dives is awaited!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Anyone seen the TRT?

The TRT dive planned for Sun 21st August was redirected to the Clodmore - with this number of cancelled TRT dives it is time to recognise the wreck is a 'Ghost Ship' , that is , a wreck about which there is much speculation but very few , if any, corroborated sightings! When a wreck becomes a 'Ghost Ship' and there are so little first hand obseravtions you have to start questioning whether or not it exits at all! If anybody wishes to prove me wrong I'd be happy to receive a dive report on the TRT!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Two TRT Dives on the Cards!

Two dives on the TRT are planned for 21st and 29th August - if these take palce (!!) they should be very good - this is the best time of the year for viz! Hopefully someone will tell us something new about the wreck and maybe sketch it or photo it! Oink , Oink - look out low flying porcine!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dive Plans

The TRT dive planned for the evening of Saturday 6th August was cancelled due to insufficient numbers of divers on the booking list - the TRT is surely jinxed!

Two more dates are planned :-

Sunday 21st August , meet at 1130hrs, and

Monday 29th August (BH) , meet ar 1215hrs

Get your place booked!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Third Dive Plan Cancelled!

It's a roll over! There , once again, were no winners on the TRT dive planned for 31st July 'cos for the third time in succession the dive was cancelled! We are running very low on excuses and so had to spend some time thinking up this one:-

The reason it was cancelled was because all our boat skippers were unavailable, the Skipper who had been pencilled-in to take the boat out was delayed on his return flight to the UK from the Red Sea and as a result could not take the boat out.

We are now opening a book on the fourth attempt - it's a bit like an accumulator, get your bets in - someone , one day is going to win big time!